About Me

My Photo

I am a Docent and tour guide to the historic Hearthside House in Lincoln, RI. I have a passion for the Victorian era.

I am a lover of the art of drinking tea and have quit a lovely tea collection.

I am a mother of six beautiful children, who are my inspiration.

I love the Art of Taking tea. I find it to be a long lost art.
I would love to go back in time and enjoy it the traditional way. Each afternoon, when I have the chance to sit back and relax, I enjoy a pot of good brewed tea. I sit and savor the moment and the delights of the tea with a good book or soft music.
Come and join me, sit a spell, get comfortable and let's be tea friends!
Lady Estelle

Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year 2014

 Season greeting to all my tea loving friends. I have not posted from the tea corner lately, but I am well and ready for a new year.
 I just became a grandma for my 13th grand child and I still feels as if it was my first.
 I am truly blessed.
 Here is just a look back on some of my wonderful tea cup I have collected throughout the year. Enjoy.










 I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year and let our love for tea keep us together.

2 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful! Love the pink one hanging from the stand.

    ReplyDelete

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Photos from Flickr

There was an error in this gadget

I am a Networked Blog on FaceBook

Join me on Facebook

My Blogs on FaceBook

  • - Timeline Photos What's the secret ingredient in these delicious scones? Rose water! http://www.teatimemagazine.com/content.aspx?id=11178 What's your favori...
    21 hours ago

My Favorite Blogger

Lady Estelle's Journal

Lady Estelle's Journal
My Private Life

Recent Posts from my Journal

Lady's health tip:

Lady's health tip:
A smile is good for your face
January is our time to make good on all those brave New Year’s resolutions that we made at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Day! Many of us have started dieting, but as much as we may want to avoid it, good dieting needs to be balanced by proper physical exercise. To properly sustain our body and mind (remember the expression “sound body, sound mind?”) we need to engage in some form of regular physical activity. (A word of caution: always consult your physician before commencing any exercise regimen.)

My Avon Walk Recent Posts

I need your help!

Tea And A Little Red Hat Fun!

Tea And A Little Red Hat Fun!
Come meet my Red Hat friends

Victorian Lady

Victorian Lady
Having a spot of tea

Enjoy the Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones