Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy New Year!

I want to be the first to wish you a Happy New Year.
Christmas is over and I want you to still be happy and enjoy the holiday season. I always get a let down feeling the day after Christmas, so I sit back with my favorite cup of tea and find something to be happy about. It's a sad feeling when Christmas is over. I would love to have it all year round. Just the spirit of Christmas, family togetherness, and festive decorating.... not the crazy hustle and bustle of shopping.
Enjoy your tea and your day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Lady Estelle
    I've been enjoying the tea my husband bought me for Christmas and I look forward to the challenges 2011 has to offer.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...