Sunday, January 31, 2010

Diamond's Birthday Tea


All dress up with her fancy hat, Diamond was ready to greet her guest.Today she will learn the Art of Taking Tea. She will have fun, but she will be learning skills that will be with her for the rest of her life.
She learned about good table manners,tea drinking tips, the original afternoon tea,and the language of the fans.




She still had time to play tea games, like Cinderella's Shoes hunt.
You have all the girls pile their shoes in the middle of the floor and one by one each girl, blind folded, must find her shoe and put it. on. It was quit funny.At the end you have everyone wearing someone else's shoe.




To show their fashion designer side, the girls created crazy hats out of news paper
What a magnificent display of beauty and talent.





All in all, she was pleased and was very happy to receive her very own tea set from Lady Estelle's Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...