Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Assam Black Tea




I came home from work today and found a wonderful gift in my mail box. It was from an old reenactment and tea lover friends. She sent my over 5 pounds of whole tea. It was a very cold day here in New England, so I rushed upstairs to put me on a pot to warm me up. She was very generous.I had much to decide from. Some I had never heard of and some I always wanted to try. She sent me Assam(Black Tea),Lichee Tea(black),Sechung Oolong,Pinhead Gunpowder(Green)and Lapsang Souchong (Smoked).
I had never heard nor had the smoked tea. I was feeling very adventurous, tried it and enjoyed it immensely. "What a treat"!. I have enough tea here to throw a fabulous tea party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...