Sunday, January 5, 2020

The Month of Love Tea and Chocolates

 Calling all "Lovers of Chocolate and Tea". Here is an event not to miss!


February is the month of Love. It is a wonderful time to make new friends and let your old friends know how important they are in your life. So, at this tea , we can read to each other old Victorian love letters and poems. We can sit and spend this time getting to re-know each other. The cost? "Priceless".
To join me for Valentine's Day Tea!
RSVP by February 14th, Space is limited.


Hosted by StudioE/ Tea Corner and Victoriana Lady Estelle 

 
Saturday, February 22, 2020  Two settings
 One at 1:30 to 4:00PM 
One at 5:30PM to 8:30 PM
StudioE/ Tea Corner
210 Ledge Street, Providence, Rhode Island 02904
401-2488223

 Please bring a Valentine's Day card for a fun card swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...