Sunday, January 17, 2021

StudioE/ Tea Corner is designed by Lady Estelle

 

StudioE/ Tea Corner is designed by Lady Estelle of Providence. With my passion for the Victorian style of socializing, I wanted to incorporate it as the theme of my little Tea corner.
Studio E is not a tea rooms, tea parlors or coffee shops.
It is a place to step back in time and enjoy a custom designed tea experience. It is unique because it is a very old concept.
One can come to rewind, socialize or just relax,,,,
By invitation only,

3 comments:

  1. Oh Hi
    I haven't been online reading blogs for a while and glad to come upon yours again. Sorry this darn virus has your tea room closed for a while.
    I have drank lots hot tea this winter

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. stojo cup

    ReplyDelete

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...