Monday, February 8, 2021

LIVE Tea Time Tuesday with Lady Estelle

Come sit and have a virtual tea with me. This week's tea will be a Victorian tea, so wear your favorite Tea Hat to tea. This was the first time using facebook Live to make this video.

Chat.....


 
0:00
Hello Lady Estelle! Hope you are having a good day today. I very much enjoyed taking tea. I had black tea with jasmine, one of my very favorites. Next time I will try to remember to comment during the teatime, I just did not want to interrupt you. …
See More
 
1:29
Sorry I missed live but enjoying the replay! ❤
 
4:32
Hi mum.
 
5:27
You look nice.
Top Fan
 
0:45
Hi Estelle hope you’re having a great day
1
 
0:00
Kathy Parrish Myers
So far my day is glorious. Having tea, making new friends and having fun.What a day!
1

  • Reply


  • Reply


  • Reply


  • Reply


  • Reply

  • Reply


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

    Studio E is closed for good!

     Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...