Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2016!



I never make a New Year Resolution, but I am going to make one this year. It will be to take more time for myself. I am not saying that I am going to be selfish, but to not put myself on the back burner, like I have been doing. I really enjoy caring for me family, giving my all to my job, volunteering all my spare time to Hearthside and time at daily monitoring my websites and blogs. Somewhere in all of this, I have not spent any time to self improvement. My spiritual health is in need of repair. My physical health need a lot of attention.
After saying all that!
Happy New Year to all my readers and friends and keep healthy in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...