Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Abigail's Tea Room with a dear friend!

On August 15th, I traveled to Boston to visit a dear friend of 43 years. We enjoyed tea at the Abigail's Tea Room on the Boston Tea Party Ships.



                                                                                                    
http://www.bostonteapartyship.com/

 


   Carol and I had such a blast.


  It turned out to be a perfectly beautiful day 
 
 When ever you go to Boston you must visit the Boston Tea Party ships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...