Thursday, February 8, 2018

Valentine's Day Tea at the Studio!


Valentine's Day is one of my favorite days of the year. It was one of the most celebrated  in the Victorian era outside of Christmas. One was able to show their feeling of affection openly during this time. So what could be better than the Celebration of Love with friends and loved ones at a Tea Party?

 

Chocolate is also my all time favorite!
So together it makes for a fabulous celebration. Just think, Chocolate and Tea together!







So, dazzle yourself in your finest RED ATTIRE and enjoy a afternoon and evening of wonderful chocolate delights and delectable Teas. It will be a treat to enchant any Lover!

Please bring a Valentine's Day card for a fun card swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...