Thursday, July 12, 2018

Recipes for When Tea Lovers Gather


SIMPLE, ELEGANT. CHICKENS SALAD SANDWICHES
2C. Cooked diced chicken
1/2C.Mayonnaise
1/2C. sliced almonds
Salt and pepper to taste
Bread of your choice,
 buttered In a medium bowl, mix diced chicken with mayonnaise
and stir until well combined. 
Stir in sliced almonds. Salt and pepper according to taste. 
Refrigerate mixture until well chilled.
 lightly spread filling on the top and bottom slices of bread and assemble sandwiches. Trim crusts and cut into tea sandwiches.
Typical tea sandwiches shapes cut from one regular sandwich are:
Four squares,
Four triangles,
Two rectangles, and Four small oblong rectangles.
A variety of shapes on your tray, makes for an interesting display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...