Sunday, June 13, 2010

My new Silver tea Server!

I have always wanted a real  silver tea server, but I found them to be to pricey. Well,I finally found what I was looking for at my local Salvation Army. It was selling for $40.00.
I know I could have got it for less, if I waited until yellow tag Wednesday, but I did not want to take the chance.
It sits on it's own warmer and you just tip the pot to pour the tea or hot water.
I just love it. I got another siler and cooper tea server for $10.00.


What a great day for tea finds!
 After I gave them a good polishing and puffing!
NOT BAD FOR $50.00

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! I'm so happy for you! Thank you for sharing with us and enjoy your evening.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandi for stopping by.
    I am enjoying a day off.
    It's great to finally get to relax on a Sunday. I hope your was as peaceful as mine.
    Lady Estelle

    ReplyDelete

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...