Tea Parlor is Open!

This is time for summer Victorian leisure at The Tea Parlor. It has been very warm in the parlor this last couple of months.
I am a true Victorian and I can not conceive a modern air conditioner in the tea room, therefore, making it quit uncomfortable for traditional Victorian tea.


Now, there is a beautiful late afternoon summer breeze that flows across the parlor to make for a delightful early evening tea taking.

I have been enjoying these cool evening times with my favorite cup of  ginger tea. On the nights I find it to warm for hot tea, I enjoy a large class of iced tea mixed with lemonade. It is quit refreshing. I would be pleased if you would stop by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To StudioE/Tea Salon

The Grand Opening!

August Tea with Lady Estelle