Friday, July 9, 2010

Tea Parlor is Open!

This is time for summer Victorian leisure at The Tea Parlor. It has been very warm in the parlor this last couple of months.
I am a true Victorian and I can not conceive a modern air conditioner in the tea room, therefore, making it quit uncomfortable for traditional Victorian tea.


Now, there is a beautiful late afternoon summer breeze that flows across the parlor to make for a delightful early evening tea taking.

I have been enjoying these cool evening times with my favorite cup of  ginger tea. On the nights I find it to warm for hot tea, I enjoy a large class of iced tea mixed with lemonade. It is quit refreshing. I would be pleased if you would stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...