Saturday, March 14, 2015

News from the tea Lady


Today's News
Dear Tea Friends!
I have been working hard at my job. As Concierge at the Marriott Hotel, It has been a very long week. I have picked up extra shifts this week. It was ware and tare on the body.
It's challenges, but I love what I do. I like being with the guests on a daily bases, getting to know them personally. It is quite rewarding. The pay rate is much lower, but I thank God I am still physically able to work.

I am very happy it is Saturday. I can get to relax and get connected with my tea friends.

I am getting excited about redesigning my tea corner and getting ready for all the Spring Tea Events. My decision to keep my tea corner open has been a comfort for me. I will need to do more teas events to help with extra income. What is nice, is that I will have the time I need to spend on planning and enjoying my guest for tea.


It has been my dream for many years to open a tea parlor and I am feeling the time is now.

Many friend I know have retired form their so- called life long jobs and have set out to open a tea parlor. It has worked out very well for them.
This will be another challenge for me and I will need all of the help I can get.

I know many of my friends here that come to visit my blog have already have tea parlors set up and are doing quite well. I ask for your suggestions and support.
This very cold winter is slowly coming to an end and I am so wishing for warmer weather soon. I wish you all a safe and adventurous St Patrick's Day.Spring will soon be here!

Well take care and God bless you.

Lady Estelle



5 comments:

  1. I so wish you all the best! My husband always reminds me that change is always part of life but I know it is hard to move and so much work. I think you will love your new job chatting with people about where to go and what to do from the hotel. You could make up a list of tea rooms you know about and include "your" in home tea room on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear about your good news and the continuation of staying in your apartment and keeping the tea salon going. May God continue to bless you, your family and your guests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your timely inspiration.
    Lady Estelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new job! You will be perfect for that. Will hope your tea room comes to be quickly, at just the right time.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new job! It's always exhausting to begin a new job, but I'm sure you will do quite well.
    The teapot is just so beautiful.
    Lady Linda

    ReplyDelete

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...