Thursday, April 27, 2017

Stages of Freedom presents its annual Tea Party,

 
Stages of Freedom presents its annual Tea Party,
co-sponsored with Preserve Rhode Island, for young girls of color.

Our host, Lady Estelle Barada, a Black Victorian re-enactor, uses taking tea to teach social graces and etiquette to young girls.

A long tradition in the Black community, tea parties were used to teach manners, networking and raise funds for important causes.

Enjoy tea, pastries and music in the historic Gov. Lippitt House Museum.

Wear your best party dress.

Date
Sunday, April 30, 2017
1:00 PM
Lippitt House Museum
Providence, RI

Price
$5.00 per girl
Ages
6 to 12
Register my girl for "Girls Tea Party"


Sponsors play an important role in our Tea for Girls event! Sponsors provide funds that help us improve the event and bring more to the table. Sponsors make this amazing tea party possible, and this year you can make a difference to our wonderful girls.
clicl here to become a sponsor donor of $25.00
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shoppingcart?flowlogging_id=eb870ba990dba&mfid=1491063114554_59b52c147b588#/checkout/openButton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...