Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Candlelight Tea

DEC 22 2017

Christmas Candlelight Tea At StudioE/ Tea Salon


· Hosted by StudioE/ Tea Salon and A Modern Day Victorian Lady

  •  5 PM - 10 PM


  • StudioE/ Tea Salon
    210 Ledge Street, Providence, Rhode Island 02904
Details
Come and enjoy a relaxed evening of Christmas tea and holiday delights in the glow of candle lights.
This will be in following the Victorian tradition of Christmas by sharing a little spirits with friends. Port and sherry will be served!
Along with great food and spirits we shall enjoy Christmas story telling from each guests. So bring your favorite Christmas story. You are welcome to bring a friend and your favorite Christmas treat..
$10.00 per person
Street parking
Please use entrance in rear. Thank you.

1 comment:

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...