Thursday, December 21, 2017

October Tea Chat!

 October is "Time for tea, relaxation and reflections.".... Time to slow down, settling in for the cooler weather... Time to start that book you have put off for the summer vacation fun... Time to get cozy and snuggle in.
 Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Ice Cream, what a seasonal treat for October. This has delighted my guests and prepared their palettes for the next month's holiday.

 This month, we are in full colorful bloom of the season. It is also time to bring all the out -of- door's activities in doors along with it beauty.
 Enjoy the wonderful sights, sounds and smells of this peaceful season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...