Friday, November 16, 2018

Reviews of StudioE/ Tea C0ttage

Reviews of StudioE/ Tea C0ttage
Zedidiah Augustus Scrimm reviewed StudioE/ Tea Cottage5 star   March 22


Shannon Ansaldi reviewed StudioE/ Tea Cottage5 star March 15....Lady Estelle is amazing. Our girl scout troop really enjoyed learning about etiquette and manners. Estelle kept the girls entertained and they loved learning about high tea. It was so much fun getting dressed up and seeing what women used to wear. I cannot recommend her enough. Great for girl scouts/girls birthday parties!!

Vikki Bristlin-Lax reviewed StudioE/ Tea Cottage5 star  June 27, 2017This is one of my favorite places to chillax. Relax in a lovely Victorian Tea Salon while getting caught up on your reading and enjoying the finest teas.


Eliza Docca reviewed StudioE/ Tea Cottage5 star  January 23, 2017One of my very favorite places! Lady Estelle is the best!


Sarah Marshall reviewed StudioE/ Tea Cottage5 star  January 2, 2017...A nice relaxing place to read and chat while feeling like your back in time.

StudioE/ Tea Cottage Thank you for your kind review!


Irving Concepcion reviewed StudioE/ Tea Cottage5 star  October 31, 2016I enjoyed the atmosphere, and learning about Teas, and proper etiquette, such a nice warm atmosphere, thank you


Barbara Borrelli reviewed StudioE/ Tea Cottage5 star  October 27, 2016Nice place to just drop in and relax after a stressful day with a good book and a hot piping cup of tea and her scones, well you just have to find out for yourself


Alanna McLaughlin reviewed StudioE/ Tea Cottage5 star October 27, 2016Excellent Victorian tea. Very nice and relaxed with a fancy British flair. Lovely.


Roxanne Booker Power reviewed StudioE/ Tea Cottage5 star  October 18, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...