Saturday, July 24, 2021

August tea Chat.

Tea chat with Lady Estelle

Looking back on wonderful tea times!.
Though the years I have met so many great ladies who have a passion for tea and all things Victorian.
Here is a delightful memory I must share with you this month.
Inline image


Home Sweet Home-August Tea Swap 2016


I came home from vacation from a week on the Beach. It was a long (over due) needed time to relax and get in touch with myself.
I stayed at my dear friends beach home in Oakland Beach, RI.

When I came home, I had a package waiting for me on the front steps. It's always so wonderful having something or someone waiting when you get home. I was totally delighted to get this package. 
It was from  Lady Catherine of Round Lake Beach, IL.
 


We were tea swap partners in the August Tea Swap.

I want to thank Lady Catherine for this lovely tea cup and saucer.  I truly love the cup. It is
Harleigh Fine Bone China.             Inside the cup is 


Which reads:                             Aries of London-Fine Black Cherries

 The tea cup and saucer was accompanied with a lovely tin can fulled with English Breakfast tea.
A classic blend of Indian, Kenyan and Ceylon tea.
I could not wait to sit and enjoy a cup and read all my lovely greeting cards I received while I was away. Thank you all. It is great to come home to such a welcome!


Mrs. Estelle Tucker Barada



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...