Saturday, January 30, 2010

Diamond's Tea Party Preperation!




















I spent the afternoon at the Ferguson's home decorating for Diamond's tea tomorrow. She was so excited to help me.
I wanted her to see how to set a table for tea and how to make it something special for her guest.
She prepared each of her guests place settings by writing their names on little cards to show where each one will sit.










We set the tea up in the basement which is the families sports and bar area. She was wondering how I was going to make it look like a tea room.
Well, was she surprised when we were done. She couldn't believe it was the same place.It was a challenge, but it was fun. I think you can see that we did it. I have turned a manly sports bar into a cozy ladies tea room.






















4 comments:

  1. Look at how sweet everything looks! A Beautiful Young Lady, all grown up, get a beautiful tea party! Your grand daughter will feel so elegant today!! What a sweet thing to do for her ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is quit the proper little lady. I enjoy teaching young girls manners and etiquette though tea parties. They really enjoy themselves and learn at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rosarita.
    It is nice to know that someone so far away can be so close as friends.
    From many miles away, I wish you friendship.

    ReplyDelete

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...