Sunday, January 10, 2010

Memory post-American Girl Doll Tea Party!


 Sunday May, 3 2009
I attended the most wonderful event for young girls and their Mother, Auntie, or Grandmother and their dolls. It was called"A American Girl Doll Tea". This was the first time I had attended an event like this. I took my co-workers daughter. She was the perfect little lady. It took me back to my childhood.

The table was set so extravagantly with a Victorian charm. A most delightful presentation.
It took place at the historic Hearthside House in Lincoln, Rhode Island. I fell in love with the house and it's staff. I will return again. What an amazing day.

3 comments:

  1. It was such a joy to come across your blog,a few years ago I wanted to star traditioins that my granddaughters would grow up remembering, so I started having tea partys a few years ago, they are constantly asking "Nanna, when's the next tea party" LOL, God bless you in what you do for I can see yu have a passion for it
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely of you to come to Tea with us!! Thanks for participating! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better this year!!

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies,I am so excite that you enjoy my blog page. Come often and have tea with me.

    ReplyDelete

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...