Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Good Old Fashion Tea



In today's times it is very hard to enjoy an afternoon the old fashion way, with good friends and relax in a stress free atmosphere.
I had that wonderful afternoon spent with such supportive friends and great conversation. One would not have asked for a well spent, old fashion, step back in time
As my guest arrived, we posed graciously for our portrait to be taken,
which we greatly enjoy.
We obviously dress for the occasion and love to set the stage for our journey back in time.


We then went into the tea room to partake of a plentiful display of tea treats and conversation.  The table was set for my guest to enjoy until their hearts content.  It made for a true Victorian Valentine's feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...