Friday, March 26, 2010

My Vintage Water Picher

I want to share with
you my vintage water pitcher. It is made of fine porcelain.
It works well as my Victorian center piece on the tea table.

Unfortunately, the wash bowl that accompanied this lovely pitcher got broken in the move to my new salon.
I am still able to enjoy this nicely crafted item. It was given to me by my dear friends mother and it is quit special to me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Have a peaceful Friday, my tea loving friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lady Estelle,
    I love tea and I enjoyed reading your welcome above! I host a Tea party on Tuesdays; would love to have you join me.
    Your pitcher is lovely and so is that adorable tea pot! Thank you for sharing your lovelies! Happy Easter!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful this is! What a lovely treasure! ~Marcy

    ReplyDelete

Please write to me. Send me new tea recipes. I love to hear about any up coming tea events that you are having or attending.

Studio E is closed for good!

 Studio E is closed for good. I have move to a small studio called my little tea corner. Here is where I will be sharing my tea adventures D...